About Chris Nagel
Specializing in Residential & Commercial
- Sales & Leasing
- Investment properties
Experience & Education
- Graduate of Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP) with a B.A. in Small Business Management and Entreprenuership
- Past member and Alumni of Acacia Fraternity
- Has successfully sold homes in 7 different counties including Montgomery, Frederick, Washington, Carroll, Prince George’s, Anne Arundel and Charles counties.
- Ranked #4 in Region 2009 for Buyer Sales with Weichert
- Ranked #2 in Region 2010 for Buyers Sales with Weichert
- Licensed and sold in the District of Columbia
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Maryland Association of Realtors (MAR)
- Member, Greater Capitol Area Association of Realtors (GCAAR)
- Member of Certified Residents Specialists (CRS)
- For purchasers, Chris can send you daily emails updating you on new price changes and homes on the market.
- For sellers, Chris will update you weekly on activity and feedback from potential buyers.
- Chris knows when properties come on before they reach the market.
- Chris has contacts with new home builders and knowledge of new construction.
- With Chris, you get the benefit of his team of lenders, attorneys, home inspectors, appraisers, well & septic inspectors, termite inspectors, marketing assistant and sales manager.
- Chris has contacts with commercial and land developers
- Relocating out of state…Chris will help locate and personally find a qualified real estate agent to make your transition smooth.
What My Past Clients Say About Me